Fawley Decorative Fair 2019 Terms
- Exhibitors must have public liability Insurance.
- Fawley Decorative Fair reserves the right to refuse a booking. Any payment made will be refunded.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations after 30 April 2019.
- Exhibitors who book after 30 April 2019 will not be listed in the printed Fair Guide.
- No pitch position can be guaranteed, we will try our best to meet any pitch requests.
- Exhibitors will be responsible for damage caused to marquees.
- Fawley Decorative Fair will carry out safety checks and follows a safety code with which all exhibitors are asked to comply.
- Forklift and Scaffold sub-contractors are responsible for final decisions regarding their equipments safety.
- Fawley Decorative Fair, their promoters, their agents or affiliates take no responsibility for goods delivered to or situated at the Fawley Decorative Fair before, during or after the event.
- Trucks cannot be moved while the fair is open.
- Vehicle passes must be fixed to vehicle windscreens at all time on site.
- Press; National and local press, radio and TV will be invited. Exhibitors may be photographed or filmed and may be approached for an interview.
- Game show style TV WILL NOT be allowed to film on site.
APPLY TO EXHIBIT
- Click HERE for the Booking Form and Site Plan and decide which part of the fair you want your pitch.
Ironhenge is perfect for architectural salvage and reclaimed building materials - exhibitors with big pitches.
The Arcade Space is a mix of smaller dealers and craftspeople.
- Complete the Booking Form, and return it with payment. Book and pay in full before 28th February 2019 for last years prices. Thereafter 10% will be added for bookings from 1st March 2019.
Pitch Sizes (Please see Booking Form for Costs)
Huge 18m x 12m (60ft wide by 40ft deep)
Large 18m x 6m (60ft wide by 20ft deep)
Medium 12m x 6m (40ft wide by 20ft deep)
Medium 30ft x 20ft
Small 6m x 6m (20ft square)
Arcade Space: 6m x 6m (20ft x 20ft), 3m x 3m (10ft x 10ft)
Wednesday 29 May
Set up by prior arrangement
Thursday 30 May
Main set up day from 9am to 8pm
Friday 31 May - Trade Day
Set up from 6am - 9am. Open to Trade 10am - 4pm.
Evening Gala Preview Party - fair open from 5pm to 8pm.
Saturday 1 June
Open to Public 10am - 5pm
EXHIBITOR party Saturday evening
Sunday 2 June
Open to Public 10am - 5pm
Breakdown from 5pm - 9pm
Monday 3 June
Breakdown from 9am
All clear by 6pm
Tuesday 4 June
Breakdown ONLY by special arrangement.
A 2 tonne telehandler belonging to the estate is usually available, however we cannot guarantee that one will be available.
Where to Stay
Book early as henley and the surrounding area is very popular.
Exhibitors are also welcome to pitch a small tent by their stand by arrangement with Fawley Decorative Fair.
Pub with rooms in Henley
The Row Barge Inn
37 West Street, Henley on Thames RG9 2ED
Tel: 01491 572649
The Catherine Wheel (Wetherspoons Pub)
Hart Street, Henley on Thames, RG9 2AR
Tel: 01491 848484
Air BnB Henley on Thames
There are a number of Air BnB places locally the link above will give you a good selection.
Henley Management College
Located out of the town centre but only a couple of miles from Fawley Hill Henley Management College has lovely rooms in a stunning setting.
Henley Town Council
The local Tourist Information has a number of hotels and B & B's listed.